Winchester Model 94 .32 SPL

red diem

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I just found my grandfathers rifle stored away, it's a Winchester 94 .32 spl with a serial number 1813***. It's a pretty short barrel, and it's a lever action.

Does anyone know around what year these were produced? He passed away in 1976 and apparently he had it for many years before he died.

Thanks for any help.
 
Thanks guys! It's in pretty good shape and I'm stoked to have it. They sure don't make em like they used to - it's heavy for the size and solid. Can't wait for deer season to take it out.
 
Dang........

Eye know it's here somewhere but my neck is getting sore.
Dating your Winchester and when it was built.
How do I eye find it?
Trying to date my 1894 Winchester 30-30 I just acquired.
Seven digit and starts with 212###X.
Guessing mid fifties.
It's in superb shape.
How does one tell if the wood has been refinished?
I'm almost certain this rifle is original.
Screw heads are intact and not blemished as well.
Thanks to one and all for info.
L
 
Back
Top Bottom