M McCoy CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 Oct 21, 2011 #1 I'm trying to find some Winchester Ranger pistol ammo, anyone know which dealer carry those? Winchester T series 9mm 147 HP ammo Winchester T series 380 HP Winchester T series 45acp 230gr HP. .
I'm trying to find some Winchester Ranger pistol ammo, anyone know which dealer carry those? Winchester T series 9mm 147 HP ammo Winchester T series 380 HP Winchester T series 45acp 230gr HP. .
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Oct 24, 2011 #2 We carry 45 and 9mm. More is coming on Tuesday. Also more 9mm and 45 Hornady. T Series is the new name for SXT if I am not mistaken
We carry 45 and 9mm. More is coming on Tuesday. Also more 9mm and 45 Hornady. T Series is the new name for SXT if I am not mistaken
gushulak CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 127 0 0 Location Researching snakes somewhere in SW Manitoba Oct 25, 2011 #3 Wolverine Supply has carried the 147gr. version in the past for great prices, check with them.