Winchester Rebate

dedbird

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought 4 flats of AA Winchester ammo in Calgary at Bass Pro to shoot the CNSA Championships.

They advertised a $20.00/flat refund if bar codes and receipts were mailed to Winchester USA.

I mailed the bar codes etc to St.Louis on Sept 16th. To date no refund. Did any one else participate in this program and recieve a refund?

Or do they just fall off the map?

Thanks
 
Says 6 to 8 weeks on their site.
Your's might be an earlier thing but their site also says this. "qualifying purchases made between October 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010."
"...Not usually..." Most manufacturers do include Canadians. The Cdn. retailers wouldn't be advertising it if it didn't. Nothing on their site about it being limited to the U.S. either.
Winchester Rebates can be checked here.
http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/rebate.aspx
 
Thanks Sunray

The site actually took a CDN Zip code and I found my rebate info. Apparently processed and on the way.
 
I returned a completed Federal ammo rebate one year .
I had completely forgotten about it.
11 months and 3 weeks later I opened the mail box one morning and there inside was an envelope with cheque for $2.00 US.
So, eventually it will arrive and as mentioned the web site has a page where you can track rebates, but I dont hold my breath it will be updated daily.
Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom