Winchester Whitebox .45 Auto 230Gr JHP - Where to buy?

Berick

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I've been looking for this ammo up and around the Edmonton area but I have had no luck at all. Does anyone have any thoughts on where a guy could pick this up? I've called P&D, Cabelas and Wholesale Sports but I haven't been able to find it. P&D seems to be the only shop that has workers that know what they are selling..... the other places are like walking into a Home Depot and asking one the 16 year old newbies for advice. Just got my PAL and my restricted so I am quite new at this gig.
 
P&D always seem to have a good selection of that kind of stuff. I can't be bothered with buying anything behind the counter at WSS. Nothing like talking with one of their geriatrics and trying to explain to them that you want handgun ammo and that hollow points are not illegal, etc.
 
Go into P&D, don't just call. It can get busy there they're not trying to brush you off, they are human.
If you can't find it let me know. I have some .45 JHP set aside (small amount) and will trade you straight across for Win .45 ball.
 
Back
Top Bottom