Winchester X-150

sako6br

Regular
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone else have one of these where the barrel won't stop rusting no matter what you use for protection.

I would like to cut the barrel off and thread on something better. Any thoughts on that idea?
 
Winchester x-150 just a rebranded CVA brought to you by the parent company BPI (Blackpowder Products, Inc). It may have a few minor changes like a solid stock vice a hollow one, but a CVA none the less Does it appear that the "blueing" seems to flake off (especially around the muzzle). The rust seems to want to settle in to this exposed area and continue to eat away, right? I had a lot of success with a liberal coat of CLP. Short of re-blue outright, that's pretty much your only option. I don't even think you could spin a new barrel on to it...nor would I .
 
Back
Top Bottom