winnipeg bulk source?

toomanymachines

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Location
mb
Does anyone know of a source of bulk ammo in winnipeg? I am looking for 9mm and .223/5.56.
Not to interested in waiting in line at cabela's. want to buy a case or two of each. prices are never going down. would like brass case as they seem to extract better.
 
I get my bulk ammo from Moreguns usually. They can be a bit frustrating to deal with my worst experience was driving there to find no one was there during opening hours right after confirming those hours on the phone. But in person I've had 0 issues.

buyer beware
 
I would rather wait in line at Cabelas!

My last 10 visits to cabela's have not yielded a purchase. I'm solidly dissapointed with them. Whoesale on the other hand shines each time (yet for some stupid reason I keep going to cabelas first) Good thing they are right next to each other
 
My last 10 visits to cabela's have not yielded a purchase. I'm solidly dissapointed with them. Whoesale on the other hand shines each time (yet for some stupid reason I keep going to cabelas first) Good thing they are right next to each other

Fair enough, my point was anywhere but More Guns! :cheers:
 
Yep I understand I wasn't pushing anyone should go there if they don't want too but for me it hasn't been a big deal and the big box stores suck when it comes to bulk ammo. It also sucks that they've made all the smaller stores shut down as well.
 
Actually online they sell bulk just about everything. I forgot about that. I order .357 in bulk from them once in a while.
 
I ended p getting some 9mm from the more gun supply ended up coming up to the front with a box hand packed.. got it home had the correct amount of rounds but ended up with 600 jhp, some 115g , some 147g, and some 124g.

I will use it all; however I ended up getting some shipped out of calgary. They could also use a sign on the front of the store.
 
I ended p getting some 9mm from the more gun supply ended up coming up to the front with a box hand packed.. got it home had the correct amount of rounds but ended up with 600 jhp, some 115g , some 147g, and some 124g.

I will use it all; however I ended up getting some shipped out of calgary. They could also use a sign on the front of the store.

I guarantee that turd knew exactally what he was selling you. Probabally realized he was out of stock and threw whatever he had on hand in the box to make the sale. f:P:

Can't wait to hear about him on the news one day
 
I guarantee that turd knew exactally what he was selling you. Probabally realized he was out of stock and threw whatever he had on hand in the box to make the sale. f:P:

Can't wait to hear about him on the news one day

looks like you only had to wait a week.
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665484
 
Careful with the reloaded 9mm from Moregun, ive had a few cases rupture when fired. A good place for bulk 9mm factory ammo is Jo brooks in Brandon.
 
Back
Top Bottom