Winter flintlock Build - Parts 1 to 4 (combined)

Can't wait to hear how it shoots it's the craziest flinter I have ever seen fantastic work and a unique idea I like it even though I love traditional muzzel loaders that one is a real conversation piece.
 
Awesome rifle. I am always amazed at the imagination and skills that some guys have. Is there any chance we could see a pic of your other non-traditional build?
 
.......Is there any chance we could see a pic of your other non-traditional build?
I wish I had taken pics before a friend of mine bought-it and took it with him when he moved to the U.S. It wasn't too much different than this build, with the exception of some of the geometry, birds-eye maple, a shorter carbine-style barrel, .54 cal and an 3.5v electric solenoid that tripped the lock.
 
STEAM PUNK!!
You need to get a set of those goofy goggles, a crazy hat like Fred Eaglesmith wears, and some big boots to shoot that thing, outfit will be complete!!
Cat
 
STEAM PUNK!!
You need to get a set of those goofy goggles, a crazy hat like Fred Eaglesmith wears, and some big boots to shoot that thing, outfit will be complete!!
Cat

Ha not to many Fred Eaglesmith references out there, nice play

That's a heckuva unique flinter right there, no question. Legal bullpup - just nobody ask about making a slidefire version for bear defence.

Really neat.
 
That's the coolest thing I ever see. Proves that imagination with ingenuity and right tools can create wonders. I can see its a fair size gun but so cool. Big thanks for sharing. Never seen tv people show their work like that.... you are truly talented.
 
I love this thing. Is there any way to get a copy of your plans and full parts list? I'd love to tinker with this for a future winter project. Great job!
 
Beautiful craftsmanship and I only wish I had the tools and knowledge and skill to build it but I am too much of a purest to get excited about the design. Now if it were a lancaster or Kentucky long rifle I would be drooling. Very interesting concept though taking early 18th century technology and combining it with 21st century. Let us know how she shoots for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom