Wish to borrow a .32 Rimfire legal antique for website review, have stash of ammo

Ardent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
818   0   2
I uncovered some more .32 rimfire in my basement awhile ago, and presently am content building my website. I've had my chronograph out quite a bit lately, and reflected that sadly I no longer had a .32 rimfire revolver to test this ammunition in for ballistics, accuracy, and penetration.

Who would be trusting enough to allow me use of their mechanically sound, good bore .32 rimfire legal antique? It will need a decent bore to be fair to the cartridge in the testing, as we only get one crack at knowing what the cartridge will do. I have long .32's and short .32's, CILs, so a long chamber would be required to get a good picture.

The owner of the pistol will receive full credits and a published thank you for lending the revolver for the test. Anyone mind helping the cause? I'll cover shipping both ways and Tim Hortons is on me should we ever get a chance to meet.

Angus

http://blog.morrisonarms.com
 
That sounds like an interesting experiment but I don't know if anyone would trust a guy with only 483 positive trader ratings.:D
I will try to round up a chronograph and see how the .32 rimfire stacks up with the .31 Colt Baby Dragoon 1848 just for fun. ( I might cheat and use 777 )
 
Indeed, not sure my trustworthyness has been established yet. :D That sounds really neat, look forward to hearing the results. I've been impressed with 777, just started using the FFFG lately.

OK, I'll bite. I have several,I will pick some good shooters out, you can decide. Sounds like fun. Bill..
 
Back
Top Bottom