wolf 45 acp

I just used up up 200 rounds of the Wolf lead bullet .45 stuff yesterday. All Win nt brass, all went bang. I shot up a bunch of Wolf .40 as well with no failures of any kind.
 
At this point are they one of the only Canadian Ammo manufacturers?, or 're-manufacturers' as someone will try too make a point out of.

I've had no issues with any of the Wolf Ammo I've used. That includes .45 SWC and FMJ, .38, .38 Cowboy load. It's good stuff, it's been more reliable than the Remington ammo I've used and at a better price.
 
I just used up up 200 rounds of the Wolf lead bullet .45 stuff yesterday. All Win nt brass, all went bang. I shot up a bunch of Wolf .40 as well with no failures of any kind.

They have Lead bullet 45 ACP where can i get that ?
Whats the FPS?
 
I handed my friend a mag of Wolf 45ACP TMJ for his new Sig1911 Raptor. The first 2 rounds jammed in the chamber and required great effort to work the slide back to clear each jam. He gave up and shot his factory ammo without issue.
That said...I've gone through 800rnds of the Wolf ammo thru my Sig1911 and G21 without issue (including the 2 that jammed his Sig). I haven't had any issues with the Wolf 9mm either.
 
1000 rnds of lead 45acp. Not one failure. No issues.

It's a tad dirty in that theres more than usual smoke, and some flecks of ?powder? on the hands and arms. All normal with reloads I'm told.

No problem to me.
 
Every 45ACP handgun I've owned (Norinco 1911A1C and SIG P220) loved Wolf remanufactured 45ACP TMJ. That said, I have an older lot from 2008. If the formula is the same, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat were I not reloading now.
 
Back
Top Bottom