Wolf ammo and Brown/Silver Bear Ammo

T_Furgenson

New member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Location
NB
I'm looking for inexpensive .308 ammo. Is there any where in Canada to purchase the the above mentioned brands? I can't find any sites that sell them in Canada.
 
Cabelas is selling Russian stuff cheap! Lets hope the Barnual stuff is reasonable too...

h ttp://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=30C1INJK5PEDTLAQBBISCONMCAEFEIWE?id=0074340217261a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=.308+ammo&Ntk=Products&N=0&Nty=1
 
I'm looking for inexpensive .308 ammo. Is there any where in Canada to purchase the the above mentioned brands? I can't find any sites that sell them in Canada.

i called up the wolf dealer for the United States and he told me that I should talk to Cabelas canada... i did and they had no clue what was going on... but this was about 5,6 months ago... so things might have changed by now. best thing to get it from the horse's mouth... the horse in this case would be Wolf Ammo
 
Back
Top Bottom