A Andy4802 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Location Chute A Blondeau, ON Jan 3, 2012 #1 Who has some in stock? Looking to buy bulk quantity LRN or FMJ SFRC has a bunch on their site but always shows no stock
Who has some in stock? Looking to buy bulk quantity LRN or FMJ SFRC has a bunch on their site but always shows no stock
Jwirecom109 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 189 0 0 Location Rural Alberta Jan 3, 2012 #2 SFRC is i believe the only one that carries it, it goes super fast so u have to watch for it.
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Jan 3, 2012 #3 I'll usually post in our forum when it comes in. The last batch lasted about 48 hrs and that was a skids worth. More in 2-3 weeks I think. Ryan
I'll usually post in our forum when it comes in. The last batch lasted about 48 hrs and that was a skids worth. More in 2-3 weeks I think. Ryan