Wolf Ammo

budokai

New member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Location
north of GTA
So I found out that Wolf Ammo has the best prices on .40 S & W along with other types of ammo. But here's the thing...I've tried for 3 weeks to call him (voicemail is full and you can't leave a message) and I've sent 4 emails all with no response. What's the point of having the best prices if you don't get back to anyone? It might as well be free...it still doesn't make a difference.

Has anyone else run into the same thing with this guy? If so, did you have any luck at any time with him getting back to you? Any other similar sources for .40 cal ammo out there that anyone knows of?
 
Thanks for the reply. I take it that he's a 1 man operation. BTW...that wasn't #####ing, it's called being frustrated with getting nowhere and asking for similar experiences.
 
Back
Top Bottom