A Altas Regular Rating - 100% 21 0 0 May 29, 2009 #1 Anyone have feedback they can offer with this stuff? I'm looking at picking up some for the Raging Bull I acquired recently.
Anyone have feedback they can offer with this stuff? I'm looking at picking up some for the Raging Bull I acquired recently.
badboybeeson CGN Ultra frequent flyer Business Member Rating - 97% 612 19 5 Location East ontario May 31, 2009 #2 wolf dont have any 44 brass, so unless you have soem and want to send it to him , its goig nto be a while. bbb
wolf dont have any 44 brass, so unless you have soem and want to send it to him , its goig nto be a while. bbb
H hs CGN Regular Rating - 100% 68 0 1 May 31, 2009 #3 call Wolf last time I talked to him he had some 44mag brass. hs