I just wanted to let everyone know that we are now handling Wolf Bullets retail sales of 5000 rounds and under. We will be adding ammunition to our site as it comes in. There is a big load of 40 S&W coming in this week and 9mm next. Here is the msg from his site.
Ryan
WOLF Bullets is please to announce our new association with SFRC AND THE AMMO SOURCE. BEGINNING DECEMBER 1ST, ALL AMMO SALES OF LESS THAN 5000 ROUNDS WILL BE HANDLED BY SFRC. WE HAVE ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS. AT THIS TIME I WISH TO THANK OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND HOPE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGH SFRC. PLEASE CONTACT RYAN AT www.theammosource.com
Ryan
WOLF Bullets is please to announce our new association with SFRC AND THE AMMO SOURCE. BEGINNING DECEMBER 1ST, ALL AMMO SALES OF LESS THAN 5000 ROUNDS WILL BE HANDLED BY SFRC. WE HAVE ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS. AT THIS TIME I WISH TO THANK OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND HOPE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGH SFRC. PLEASE CONTACT RYAN AT www.theammosource.com


















































