wolf bullets

springer1

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I"ve been trying to get reach Wolf to check on my order for over 2 weeks with no response. I've emailed and left a message on the answering machine but no reponse. He was quick to get the quote to me but i can;t seem to get the order placed. Has anyone else done business with him?
 
I am interested in the outcome of this so please keep us posted. I bought a few boxes of wolf bullets from another dealer and was happy with them so I was thinking of buying a case from the source. I also received a quote a day after sending them an e-mail.
 
I wonder if AIM got the wolf contract they were negotiating, if so, you might be able to just cut out the middle man next time.
 
I've no doubt he's a a good guy, but I was never even able to place an order with him. Talked to him once and was never able to get a hold of him again.

I'm always baffled by businesspeople who seem to not want my business...
 
I'm not saying Wolf is a bad guy or not good to do business with. I'm just curious why he answers my request for a price for 1000 rds quickly and when i send my info and credit card number i don't get an answer. I was planning a shoot at my range over the easter weekend and needless to say there were some disappointed shooters in the crowd. Anyone else have a good source for 1000 rds of .40 s&w? I'd still like to order from Wolf but may have to get some more in the meantime while this gets sorted out.
 
wolf is not intrested in making a business ont of this, he could do very very well but he only answers when he feels like it.
shame but oww well...
bbb
 
I received an email from him a couple of days ago saying he had just got out of the hospital. I then placed an order and he responded quickly.
 
I sent an order with everything but my credit card info last night. I stated that I would send that when he confirms he has it in stock and that it can be shipped once payment is complete. Hopefully I hear back from him, the price is right and the product seems reliable.
 
I'm happy to be able to tell everyone that Wolf called me personally today. His computer spamware was apparently throwing out my emails. He also hurt his hand too. So my order is supposed to be shipping and i should have it in 2 or 3 days.
 
I called once yesterday, no answer. No biggie. I didn't leave a message, that was my choice.

I called today.... second ring. :) Order placed. Should be shipped tomorrow.

Done. What is everyone complaining about??

I will let you know when it gets here ...LOL
 
I just heard back from him and my order should be shipped this Friday. Hopefully I won't have to worry about 9mm for a while :)
 
I recieved my order the other day. It did take about 3 weeks to get but after speaking with him he had injured his hand and was unable to carry on with the business for a short period of time. He also has had some trouble with getting components too. All I can say is his comms were excellent and he deserves a break given his circumstances. The ammo that I recieved also came packed really well with fast and reasonable shipping. It looks better than some of the factory ammo that I have gotten!!!!!!!! I will be using him for all of my future orders!!!!! Guys and gals please don't flame him! Thank you

Takman
 
Back
Top Bottom