wolf bullets

Ordered 4-21-09 11:30am
Picked up 4-22-09 4:30pm
Delivered 4-23-09 9:35am
Less than 48 hours.
So what is the problem here....LOL


DSCF0323.jpg
 
I also got my order or .40 a couple of days after ordering. They looked great and left good holes where i wanted them !
 
I should also say that, though I had a helluva time getting in touch with him and following up last year (to the point that I gave up), I tried again today and got everything sorted out in a flash!

Great guy to deal with, but busy as hell, understandably so. That's what happens when you offer a quality product at a fair price.
 
Had no trouble reaching Wolf at all. Picked up the phone the first time, got my order done within a couple minutes. 1k 9mm ordered on a Wednesday afternoon, received Friday morning. At my door in under 48 hours counts as awesome in my book.
 
Glad it worked out for you guys. I tried to get in touch with them a few times with no reply. I moved along to the other vendor.
 
I've had a few orders with Wolf- never had a problem with him, usually ships in less than a week. This time, 38 cal Cowboy was delayed a couple of weeks, but it was shipped on Saturday.

Wolf says he had a problem with his casting machine- two or three weeks ago. I think it was a circuit board or something and he had trouble getting parts- then everything got back ordered. Seems to be back in business ok now though.

Try him again, I think you will be well pleased with his work.

LGH
 
Anyone managed to communicate with Wolf last week? (June 28th->now). Communication was good 'til I pass my order on the 28th; No news since then, he might be on vacations? :)
 
Ordered 4-21-09 11:30am
Picked up 4-22-09 4:30pm
Delivered 4-23-09 9:35am
Less than 48 hours.
So what is the problem here....LOL


DSCF0323.jpg

Do they provide a tracking number? I would like to be at home on the day it arrives instead of picking it up at a depot.
 
Back
Top Bottom