Wolf Bullets

Vizier

Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but I sent a PM to Chemist a few days ago and he has yet to reply. Are these just bullets for reloading or are they finished, ready-to-shoot cartridges?
 
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but I sent a PM to Chemist a few days ago and he has yet to reply. Are these just bullets for reloading or are they finished, ready-to-shoot cartridges?

E-mail them directly. Ryan will reply.

What cal you looking for? As of July 23... they're now out of stock on 9mm and .45's... I know I was there ;);).

LOTS of .40cal thou...

Good luck
 
Just order from Wolf yourself. I gave them a call last Wednesday and had my ammo the following Monday. 1000 rds of 9mm.
 
I place a Order to Wolf for .40s&w last week by e-mail and nothing bill on my CC yet,i try to call im but no anwser and is voice mail is full.
 
That's strange, I could have sworn I replied to that. They are complete bullets.

Ryan

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but I sent a PM to Chemist a few days ago and he has yet to reply. Are these just bullets for reloading or are they finished, ready-to-shoot cartridges?
 
Back
Top Bottom