Wolf - factor reloaded ammunition - good?

sewktbk

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Location
Canada
whats the quality? can it affect the functionnality or durability of your pistol? What about accuracy?

I'm a newbie and before buying this kind of ammo, i want to have the advice of experienced shooters.

Maybe i should have posted this in the newbie section, but i figured theres probably more knowledgeable people in here about this specific subject.

Thanks.
 
The Kingston Wolf reloads were OK in my book, except they use those sh#tty silver cases. Very brittle to reload. I don't even bother with those cases anymore.
Other than that, they're fine.
 
Good to go loads. Never had one issue with 9mm or .40S&W. My 1911 had issues with their .45ACP though but it's because of the tight tolerance of a semi-custom gun... I sold some to a local guy and he had 0 issues in his standard 1911.
 
Commercial reloader like i said, unless the russian one also does commercial reloading...

Sorry...I read "factor" and assumed power factor.

In any event...I used Wolf reloads when I first started (9mm and .40) I also buy components from him (mostly brass)

No issues. Wolf stands behind his product...
 
Good experience here with Wolf H (Kingston) loads in 40 and 45, and bulk brass in 40 (full length resized to take care of the "Glock bulge").

His ammo is on the hot side, at least I found it a bit snappier than other loads. Which is a good thing, no problems making major power factor for IPSC :).
 
Back
Top Bottom