Bought a CVA Wolf ( through a friend ) on the EE a few months ago.
Yesterday afternoon was my 2nd time out with it and what a hoot!
I had done some prelim sighting in with it the first time and got it "close" at 100 yards but made some changes to the mounts and rings afterwards so I didnt expect it to be on this time out.
I was wrong - the thing put 2 rounds through almost the same hole and 1 round off an inch to the right and a bit high! All 3 within 1.5 of the bull!. This thing is sweet!!
The first time out the wind was strong from right to left so I never noticed the smoke. This time the wind was light and almost in my face so I got to "experience" the smoke cloud! Fun.
Have been shooting standing supported ( round bale of hay ) but gonna prone out and maybe use a bipod next time out. What a nice way to spend an afternoon!
Yesterday afternoon was my 2nd time out with it and what a hoot!
I had done some prelim sighting in with it the first time and got it "close" at 100 yards but made some changes to the mounts and rings afterwards so I didnt expect it to be on this time out.
I was wrong - the thing put 2 rounds through almost the same hole and 1 round off an inch to the right and a bit high! All 3 within 1.5 of the bull!. This thing is sweet!!
The first time out the wind was strong from right to left so I never noticed the smoke. This time the wind was light and almost in my face so I got to "experience" the smoke cloud! Fun.
Have been shooting standing supported ( round bale of hay ) but gonna prone out and maybe use a bipod next time out. What a nice way to spend an afternoon!


















































