I bought 2 boxes of wolf 9 mil 2 weeks ago. I've never used it before, and based on my experience with it, I'll never buy it again. In the first 12 rounds, 3 got jammed in the chamber. The NP34 I was using has never had a ftf or fte....never. I asked a senior member at the club to check it out and he noticed definite bulges on the casings of the 3 rounds that jammed. Switched back to S&B factory rounds....gun worked flawlessly, as usual. I've only ever heard good things about wolf ammo, but my recent experience with it was very disapointing. I'll definitely be sticking to factory loads.
So it has to be the ammo, can,t poss be the cheap knock of gun that allmost everyone thats owned one has had issues with....
Norinco makes soem good knock offs, 1911, sks, ak, m14.
But that np34 is not one of them.
I would have you contact wolf directly.
Every single round that wolf makes go into a chamber checker.
So the fact that you S&B ammo works is great, but does not meen your gun is not way out of spec.
I had the same issue with a 300$ SS glock BBL, would not feed on wolf ammo, i had wolf look at it.
Yep out of spec, too tight.
Sent back to the MFG, got a call. to tight. out of spec.
Got a new unit from the MFG.
Wolf ammo is reloaded, its not perfect but alot betterthe nyou would think,for way less then you pay or new stuff.
bbb