Write a letter to bring in Prvi Partizan Military Calibers.

JP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Location
Quebec
PRVI Partizan makes many milsurp calibers, but the Canadian Importer won't import them. I have been asking him for over a year, but he says the demand for it is to small in Canada for him to have the calibers approved for Import by NRCAN.
Please write a letter to convince him of the great need for these calibers in Canada, just a few simple lines asking them to import the list of calibers below (do not ask for other calibers not loaded by Prvi Partizan).

Send the letters to:

Bell Distributors
3164 Pepper Mill Crt,
Mississauga ON,
L5L 4X4

Here are calibers I asked him to Import:

Rifle

- 6.5 Carcano

- 7.5 Mas French

- 7.5 Swiss

- 8mm Lebel

- 8x56 Steyr


Pistol

- 7.62 Nagant Revolver

- 9mm Browning Long
 
Good for you. many of these loads may not be so popular because no one thinks you can purchase them. All of the PRVI cartridges I've fired are excellent quality bullets. I see a few calibers on your list that my friends and I would be interested in.
 
"I see a few calibers on your list that my friends and I would be interested in."

Please write a letter and get your friends to do the same, I am hoping a few hundred letters might get him to budge a little.
 
""...to have the calibers approved for Import by NRCAN..." Costs in time and money. "

Yes, $3,000.00 per caliber and about a year's time. That is why, we must convince him that the market is there!
 
A letter is better and has a longer lasting impact, from my experience in the businees E-Mails get rarely read by large volume Importers.
 
good idea, but for the moment does anybody know where I can get some 7.5 x 55 Swiss and 7.5 x 54 French brass in Canada?
 
Back
Top Bottom