WTB: Some Books about Flintlocks

maple leaf

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Location
SW Ontario
Hey everyone,
I'm trying to track down a copy in Canada of these books. If you know of a source or even have a used one for sale, please PM me.

Flintlocks - A Practical Guide for their Use and Appreciation by Eric A. Bye
51C7%2BoqnAyL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-31,22_AA300_SH20_OU15_.jpg


Foxfire Book 5
51XUiIYWKOL._SL500_.jpg


Thanks!
 
If you go to this website,you'll probably be able to track those books down.It's like a database
of used book sellers in the U.S.,Canada,world.I've found/bought a few books this way.

www.abebooks.com
 
Eric Bye's book has only been out since last May so not likely to find one used but who knows. Go to the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association website - they sell them. USA but that's where I bought mine and 3 more for friends who also shoot flinters. It is a super reference source for all kinds of BP info and especially flintlocks. Best overall source I have seen ever.
 
Eric Bye's book has only been out since last May so not likely to find one used but who knows. Go to the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association website - they sell them. USA but that's where I bought mine and 3 more for friends who also shoot flinters. It is a super reference source for all kinds of BP info and especially flintlocks. Best overall source I have seen ever.

Eric Bye's book is now ordered, thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom