Canso CGN Regular Rating - 100% 69 0 0 Location Lower Mainland/ Vancouver Sep 27, 2011 #1 I found this as I sorted through my dad's stuff: Anyone know what it is? Thanks, Dan
H hermann78 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 37 0 0 Sep 27, 2011 #5 Vampires of course !!! Dont you guys watch Twillight ???
D deagle2008 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 87 0 0 Location BC Sep 27, 2011 #6 im guessing you can use these in a double barrel break action shotguns
broncoo CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 195 0 0 Location kelowna Sep 27, 2011 #7 looks similar to the 7.62x39 underwater cartridge
Mobular CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 58 0 0 Location GVRD...sometimes Coalmont Sep 27, 2011 #9 The mind reels with possibilities!
NShunter1254 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 10 0 0 Location Nova Scotia Canada Sep 27, 2011 #10 avalanche control maybe?
G Grizzly Guy Regular Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location This Side Of Hatfield Sep 27, 2011 #11 something unique,thats for sure.
T trapandhunt Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Location the rock (nl) Sep 27, 2011 #12 That takes my vote for strangest 12 gauge shell. Looks like a harpon of sorts I agree
Kirk930 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 21 0 0 Location Ontario Sep 27, 2011 #13 FRBC is Forest Renewal BC. Some kind of tree spike??
FLHTCUI CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 138 0 1 Location Under the CZBB Flight Path..... Sep 27, 2011 #14 I dont know wtf they for, but I sure could use one for my ammo collection. What do you want for one? Rob
I dont know wtf they for, but I sure could use one for my ammo collection. What do you want for one? Rob
Jwirecom109 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 189 0 0 Location Rural Alberta Sep 27, 2011 #15 Land whales
Missing Something Regular Rating - 100% 183 0 0 Sep 27, 2011 #16 They are whale marking cartridges. FRBC = Fisheries Research Board of Canada
Kirk930 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 21 0 0 Location Ontario Sep 27, 2011 #17 Sounds good to me! Learn something new everyday.
T trapandhunt Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Location the rock (nl) Sep 27, 2011 #18 That's great I enjoy the fact that no mater how strange question someone here will have an answer
MosinNagantM44 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 98.4% 58 1 2 Location GVRD Sep 27, 2011 #19 Clearly it was designed for zombie killing.
Jwirecom109 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 189 0 0 Location Rural Alberta Sep 27, 2011 #20 i wanna see one shoot!!, take it to the range and video tape it