You know you married the right lady when.....

Cocked&Locked

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
134   0   1
Location
S. Ontario
She walks into the kitchen when you have the sink full of BP crud and 2 pistols taken apart all over the counter...and all she asks is why your doing it in the kitchen...and when you say you need hot water, she replies, OK, makes a cup of tea and leaves you to it. :dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:


PS...why ANYONE shot colts after them remingtons came out is a mystery to me....i can strip and clean the remington in half the time....i need a butler to clean for me :cool:
 
Right on bro. Sounds like a good woman to me!
My missus likes to come help me pick my guns out. She says no to the "ugly" ones but yes to the pretty wood lol.
I'm alright with that.
 
She walks into the kitchen when you have the sink full of BP crud and 2 pistols taken apart all over the counter...and all she asks is why your doing it in the kitchen...and when you say you need hot water, she replies, OK, makes a cup of tea and leaves you to it. :dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:


I think you have a keeper there C & L !
 
You are a lucky man, as am I. Mine is a PAL holder and owner of two sks and a winchester model 12. She loves guns almost as much as me.

LOL the big deal for me is, mine doesn't...she puts up with them because she knows i love them, and rolls her eyes everytime i come home crowing with another baby for the collection....I like Plinker's comment....i could use that help sometimes
 
^ When I first met my wife she wouldn't have felt comfortable with a gun on the street where she lived, let alone handle or fire one...or have them under roof. Fast forward 27 years and 2 kids and this April she goes for her RPAL course completely unsolicited from myself. She enjoys shooting the smaller calibers. Things turned around once she saw how much fun the kids and I had on a day out to the range. It was then she became involved and discovered guns aren't the boogy man she was taught they were.

She also has a knack at finding those springs and things that are forever flying out of "my" guns. :)
 
Wife number three, married three years, she has bought me three guns so far, one every year. First one, a brand new BLR. Damn, thrice makes right, or third times a charm, sumpin like that!
 
I can't complain about mine either, I went shooting on Sunday morning and when I got back, started cleaning my pistols on the hardwood kitchen table that we bought last fall and when I picked up the paper towels there was a spot about 3in x 3in where the finish came off the table. When I showed it to her she shrugged her shoulders and said what can you do, it's already done. Then she turned the kettle on and made ME a tea. I guess I'm lucky too!
 
Mine traded me the living room corner for the spare room. I have a gun room... Mind you its got a deep freezer and some craft stuff but OH well I have my own room.
 
Back
Top Bottom