Zimmerstutzen Info appreciated

Accumulator

Regular
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Location
Ontario
Well , every once in awhile an item way out of my experiences encountered . A lovely example of a parlour rifle , marked “ No. 8 at bore . I’ll load a couple of pics and info should be apparent . Any ??? Sources for ammo ? In Canada . It seems to want a 4mm 4.3 mm “ acorn “ cap / blank , with the appropriate ball projectile . I would happily call u my “ dime “ for any information you might have .
Cheers
Thx
Ghh
 
I have a Zimmerstutzen rifle that I acquired a short time ago. I just bought 300 rounds of 4 mm ball ammo for it. However, I could not find it in Canada. I acquired it from International Shooters Service in Fort Worth, Texas. You would have to find someone to bring it in for you. But some rifles require the ball separate from the casing, which is also available from them.
But ammo isn't cheap. What I bought was $31.55 US per tin of 100, plus shipping.
 
This one requires separate cap / ignition , then projectile . Oddly enuff with some caps a .177 pellet appears it may work lol. At anyrate thx . See what I can source without converting it to 6mm cap , which seems inappropriate but some forums speak of it .
 
Back
Top Bottom