Zombie ammo

kman300

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
259   0   0
Location
Winnipeg
Just wanted to give you a heads up if you are looking for the Hornady Zombie Max ammo. I bought some at Cabelas in Winnipeg today and they had 40,45 and 223. They had several boxes in each caliber, ~20 bucks a box.

None at WSS in case you are wondering. They haven`t even heard of it.
 
This ammo is now widely available in Canada with the exception of 12 ga. buckshot. I met with Jason Hornady last week and he advised that this line of ammunition has gone over better that he or his dad (Steve, who came up with the idea) had ever predicted. Only a few large retailers refused to carry it (for so called ethical reasons) and even then he thinks they regretted that descision as they have been unable to keep up with the demand. He expects a complete sell through of all calibers especially when they advise a final production date (not established at this time) which will drive final orders to distributors and dealers. Jason advised he received a some negative comments on certain web sites but most people saw it for what it was and had a good laugh and then went out and shot it. Phil.
 
Just wanted to give you a heads up if you are looking for the Hornady Zombie Max ammo. I bought some at Cabelas in Winnipeg today and they had 40,45 and 223. They had several boxes in each caliber, ~20 bucks a box.

None at WSS in case you are wondering. They haven`t even heard of it.

That store is a waste of good retail space. Made the mistake of going there Sunday and waited 45 minutes at the gun counter before walking out. Wasn't even busy, the clowns behind the counter were just too busy telling 'back in my day' stories. I took number 7 when I showed up, and they were serving number 2. When I left they were up to number 4.
 
Hey Phil, since the sales are going much better than hornady expected is there any word at the plant on making Z-max into an actual full time product or even something seasonal?
 
Back
Top Bottom