Zombie loads

Don'tkillbill

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Location
Maritimes
Seriously not my idea
Hornady-Zombie-ammo-courtesy-ar15.com_.jpg

Laugh2
 
When we went down for our Hornady factory tour in mid Sept, we were shown this ammo. We were quite surprised as to the ability of an high end ammo and reloading company could have such fun with their product unlike some big corporations in our industry who take themselves way too seriously. We ordered the ammo on the spot. We were asked not to speak about this in the public forums until they could finalize the calibers and look after the legal wording. We have ordered lots of inventory and hope to see some calibers by Nov. 2011. The price on the ammo is very close to other similar ammo in their line because they want a complete sell through as they know this Zombie craze won't last forever. We also are taking pre orders and will be carrying every caliber available which include;
9mm, 115 gr.
40 S&W, 165 gr.
45 Auto, 185 gr
00 Buck
.223, 55 gr.
7.62x39, 123 gr.
308 , 168 gr.
Prices will be coming soon. We will offer this as individual boxes or case lots. Phil.
 
What exactly is the deal with this? I have my supplier lined up, and it's cool enough il give it a shot regardless, but does anyone know the actual specs on it? I mean is it a bonded, ballistic tip, partitioned or what? I get that they're intended for zombies, but a little more info would be appreciated.
 
What exactly is the deal with this? I have my supplier lined up, and it's cool enough il give it a shot regardless, but does anyone know the actual specs on it? I mean is it a bonded, ballistic tip, partitioned or what? I get that they're intended for zombies, but a little more info would be appreciated.

Only a zombie knows for sure when the bullet hits its rotting body.:D
 
Just as a heads up, we'll be adding 12ga, 7.62x39 and 309 Win the the presale list tomorrow as well as more 223 and 9mm.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom