Zombie loads

I'm interested in this gum also. Does it protect you from becoming a zombie if you by chance get bitten by one? :D I would love to get my hands on a few boxes of the 12ga stuff. They would be great gifts for my gun owning friends.
 
I'm interested in this gum also. Does it protect you from becoming a zombie if you by chance get bitten by one? :D I would love to get my hands on a few boxes of the 12ga stuff. They would be great gifts for my gun owning friends.

That's what I was thinking. Who wouldn't want to get a box of Anti-Zombie ammo for their birthday? Or should you wait till the annual Zombie Walk day?
 
Werewolf ammo, but it says on the back that it's supposed to be good for zombies as well :) After the Twilight movies, I think I'd rather make it my priority to shoot werewolves than zombies, anyway...

WerewolfAmmo.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom