Zombie Max Ammo

MANDOG

Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   1
I see that hornady has a new line of ammo out.
The zombie max ammo just in case and it come with the z-max bullets.
Sounds and looks impressive.
What do you think ??
 
i hate to be the one to breake the news to u but there are 3 seprit viroses that case zombie like sates in humans to are by ants, i cant recall the 3rd at the moment.
and there are researchers down in the states working on reanimateing the dead with nano tech, they have had some good sucses so far. but we dont need to worry about that one yet, unless there is a bad lab accedent.
but the ammo its self is just there self defence ammo in a cool box.
 
Wow. A lot of haters here. If you don't have a sense of humor about these things, why would you even waste your time to look at the thread? I mean, you knew what it was about before you clicked on it.
 
Its more $...just clever marketing because of all the "2012" conspiracies. Good timing.
What ammo is it really? Who knows.
But I want a box just for the sake of having it, and to get my bro in law it for christmas if I can get it by then.
Just need to find it locally...cost + shipping =OUCH
 
I can't believe how much complaining there is over an overpriced $20 box of ammo. Is it just me or has anyone else looked at the cost of shooting. If you can't afford to pay a few extra bucks for "zombie" ammo without caring too much you are in the wrong sport. I pre ordered some 00 buck for the hell of it and mainly because the box.

If this is my most wasteful firearms related purchase all year I think I will be doing pretty good.
 
Its a novelty item,yes.
I'm going to buy it, would just rather not pay the shipping. Cost of it is high but they know they can and will sell all of it.
It would be nice if the price was on par with the regular ammo, but that doesn't make sence for their profit margins.
I'm sure in a year or 2 the price will come down a bit, but right now people are buying it for the name, later people will buy it based on cost and how it shoots.
If anyone sees It in gta let me know.
 
i hate to be the one to breake the news to u but there are 3 seprit viroses that case zombie like sates in humans to are by ants, i cant recall the 3rd at the moment.
and there are researchers down in the states working on reanimateing the dead with nano tech, they have had some good sucses so far. but we dont need to worry about that one yet, unless there is a bad lab accedent.
but the ammo its self is just there self defence ammo in a cool box.

WOW you must have been really drunk when you posted this. :p ^^^^^

Here's the disclaimer


Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!
 
i hate to be the one to breake the news to u but there are 3 seprit viroses that case zombie like sates in humans to are by ants, i cant recall the 3rd at the moment.
and there are researchers down in the states working on reanimateing the dead with nano tech, they have had some good sucses so far. but we dont need to worry about that one yet, unless there is a bad lab accedent.
but the ammo its self is just there self defence ammo in a cool box.

Brother, buy a dictionary, learn to spell, or at least turn on your spellcheck. Man! That post was harsh to read.
It's break, separate, viruses, cause, and state.
Those big, funny shaped letters that start sentences are called capital letters, you should find the shift key and use it.
I would love to read a published paper on viruses carried by ants that induce a zombie-like state in people. Remember, it has to kill them, re-animate them, cause an insatiable hunger for human flesh, an immunity to physical damage except a head wound, and the body rapidly decay.
Not just induce a catatonic state where sustained locomotion is possible.
 
Cabela's in Winnipeg has some in stock. Just picked up a box of 7.62x39 yesterday, and a buddy bought a box of .45 ACP. Really cool looking box and nice bright green tip.
 
The old adage about a fool and his money holds true with this product.

I'm a fool.

I have lots of money.

I have pre ordered some.

You hear that zombies? Don't start the apocalypse until after January delivery of this ammo......please
 
Personally, I think it's AWSOME!! It's just good clean fun.

I was wondering who would be the first manufacturer to put out zombie ammo, and am actually suprised it took this long.

Good on Hornady.

And remember...

If it'll kill a zombie, you can bet your ass it'll knock a turkey over!! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom