I'm new to ML shooting.
I've read 777 cleans up with water. I'm not using sabots (Hornady FPB). I was cleaning up during the sight in (after each shot) with a commercial cleaner (name escapes me) suppose to clean out plastic and copper fouling.
Will a wet swab work instead, as long as the barrel dries out before another shot?
At days end, hot water down the barrel, let dry, then a coat of oil?
I used hot water and dish soap to shake up clean the screw out plug. Worked like a charm.
I've read 777 cleans up with water. I'm not using sabots (Hornady FPB). I was cleaning up during the sight in (after each shot) with a commercial cleaner (name escapes me) suppose to clean out plastic and copper fouling.
Will a wet swab work instead, as long as the barrel dries out before another shot?
At days end, hot water down the barrel, let dry, then a coat of oil?
I used hot water and dish soap to shake up clean the screw out plug. Worked like a charm.


















































