Don't hunt with the revolver. Say it's for target shooting if asked. Although I think it may technically be legal in Ontario?
you would have to look into the fish and game regs. I don't think there is anything that says you can't use it for hunting, but you could call fish and game to find out. It depends on the province or territory
Here in NS at least, DNR regs are fairly explicit as to what you can/can't carry in a "wildlife habitat" (read "anywhere on the planet earth that wildlife may currently, previously, or at some point in the future, possibly walk through.) I'm pretty sure antique wheel gun ain't on the list. I looked into this as a possible "common sense workaround" awhile ago when checking out a Webley MkII.
They surely do brother. That said, in 50-some years of huntin', fishin', other bush related activities, i have yet to have a negative experience with a DNR officer. Have heard of many 2nd hand accounts of not so great encounters but so far I've been lucky enough to deal with the good guys/gals.I use to live in N.S. the hunting and discharge regs phucking suck.
Do you folks have reading comprehension issues? He is listed as being in "sask," this is not short form for "Ontario," or British Columbia,"
FFS, if you don't have the answer to the question, fk off.
If the OP if lying about his location, then he should get banned.
I have no idea of the regs in your territory but in BC you will be charged and your antique will be taken away from you.
Do you folks have reading comprehension issues? He is listed as being in "sask," this is not short form for "Ontario," or British Columbia,"
FFS, if you don't have the answer to the question, fk off.
If the OP if lying about his location, then he should get banned.
I read nothing in the act that says i cannot use an antique revolver.
I have no idea of the regs in your territory but in BC you will be charged and your antique will be taken away from you.



























