Hi folks,
I was given this Manton side by side shotgun recently. I shoot black powder but never a 12 gauge. I contacted my club and they said there rules stated that the only place I could fire it was a the skeet area.....I don't really have a place for this in my collection and would appreciate if someone could give me some information and a value for selling it. There is no date stamped on the receiver, but it has to be up there in age.
Thanks for your input.
I was given this Manton side by side shotgun recently. I shoot black powder but never a 12 gauge. I contacted my club and they said there rules stated that the only place I could fire it was a the skeet area.....I don't really have a place for this in my collection and would appreciate if someone could give me some information and a value for selling it. There is no date stamped on the receiver, but it has to be up there in age.
Thanks for your input.
Last edited:

























































