exophysical
Member
- Location
- Slave Lake AB
I've been considering getting a peep sight for my TC Hawken for awhile and I think I'm just about ready to buy one. I was more or less sold on the Lyman 57 since it would be the easiest to install, but mounted on the tang I'm wondering if it gets in the way of pulling back the hammer in a hurry? Anyone with any experience care to comment?
The other option would be to get the barrel drilled and tapped to take a Williams, or other, receiver site. If I were to go this route I'm wondering if I would have enough clearance to mount it beside the hammer or would I have to go further forward?
Any input would be welcome, thanks/
The other option would be to get the barrel drilled and tapped to take a Williams, or other, receiver site. If I were to go this route I'm wondering if I would have enough clearance to mount it beside the hammer or would I have to go further forward?
Any input would be welcome, thanks/





















































