nowarningshot
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
You say ammo hoarder like its a bad thing? What is the point in owning them if you dont use them. How do you use them if there is no ammo in the LGS.
Its a chicken/egg thing. One cant find ammo so buys large quantities when you find it, creating a shortage...creating hoarding.
Produce more,,,,problem gone.
Its a chicken/egg thing. One cant find ammo so buys large quantities when you find it, creating a shortage...creating hoarding.
Produce more,,,,problem gone.




























and I am a ammohallick! I guess it started when I was a kid. Sneak a box here and beg a box there ( back then they would sell to a kid). Sporting store and clothing store under same roof. New clothes for school part of the deal was I had to stay with mom for the clothes and my be if I was good I could go and look at the guns. Yup! That's OK hold still ,not that color, is it big enough, pay attention and listen to me dance! Couldn't be over fast enough. Then the speech you go there and only there and stay there until I come get you and do not touch any thing!! Yea! Yea! Then be fore I could make good my escape mom for the first time slipped me a buck fifty. I was gone can still hear the sneaker squeak as my runners screamed for traction, through the end less racks of clothes short cut through under where and I was there , Nirvana! What to oogle first! Iong guns, hand guns, bow and arrows, knives, traps, hunting clothes the cool stuff the red plaid felt jackets, them green hats that you pealed the top over to blaze Orange. Then O!GOD! Ammo! The Dominion boxes piled neatly on the shelfs, yes there were others to be discovered later but for now Dominion was the stuff of dreams( that's what pop used). The big boys first 30/30,30/06,308, 8 mm??, 577,577/450, 44/40,38/40( dad's old Marlin) and the last but not the least the 22's" didn't understand the grains stuff that's for the chickens but, hollow, points jacked( copper) are what fueled my desires. Visions of how they must be better than ordinary lead( all that I had shot or date) day dream. Snap back to realty mom's hand on the shoulder and the 1.99$ price. Don't know how but she just turned to to the clerk and asked if they had any brocken or damaged boxes of 22's. He turned and plopped a box down on the counter she looked for a minute grabbed a box looked at me in her poker face and said pay the man.99 cents plus tax ( can't remember the tax amount) to stunned to move, she had to poke me, pulled out the money and payed. She then put them in her hand bag and we left. Not a peep all the way to the car. Got in( back seat,) my place she turned and gave me the box no speech nothing, this was a trap! I was dreaming! What just happed? Hey stupid! Snap out of it ! You got 22 ammo, NO ! WAy! Copper hollow points. I could hardly contain my self. Have been chasing that buzz ever since. Iove you mom!!

and that was not ment as a zinger.





















