While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can anyone point to a Canadian (Alberta would be nice but....) source for BP supplies. Looking for FG powder - Roundballs (~.720), Wads safety fuse....
Please just reply if they are CGN supporter - or PM me
Proline in Calgary nearly always has powder. Wolverine Guns and Tackle in Red Deer had cannon fuse. That size RB, you may have to cast for yourself to have a reliable supply.
I know "things military" in Calgary has them. They are also on eBay. Casting your own isn't hard either. Assuming you are shooting it out of a Bess they don't have to be perfect. I think rusty wood trading co. Sells BP and Canon fuse
The general store in Caroline Alberta has everything you need for blackpowder. It is well stocked with everything you could need. The round balls could be a bit of a problem as .720 is not a common size.
Things military has .715 round balls. Rusty Wood Trading has good prices on Black powder and a few different brands and usually all granulation to choose from.
Ahhh. Thanks. I looked on line and they only showed 2f and 3f. Good to hear that they normally stock it. I did find 1f, fuse and wads at RustyWood. Still looking for larger roundball.
Thanks Mike. We're pretty Rural - near Sundre. I did order some from RustyWood but part of the order is waiting on stock, so a can just might save me some agonizing waiting. As it happens, we have an appointment at South Health Campus tomorrow.