Canadian BP sources

Rob!

CGN frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Can anyone point to a Canadian (Alberta would be nice but....) source for BP supplies. Looking for FG powder - Roundballs (~.720), Wads safety fuse....

Please just reply if they are CGN supporter - or PM me
 
Proline in Calgary nearly always has powder. Wolverine Guns and Tackle in Red Deer had cannon fuse. That size RB, you may have to cast for yourself to have a reliable supply.
 
I know "things military" in Calgary has them. They are also on eBay. Casting your own isn't hard either. Assuming you are shooting it out of a Bess they don't have to be perfect. I think rusty wood trading co. Sells BP and Canon fuse
 
The general store in Caroline Alberta has everything you need for blackpowder. It is well stocked with everything you could need. The round balls could be a bit of a problem as .720 is not a common size.
 
Things military has .715 round balls. Rusty Wood Trading has good prices on Black powder and a few different brands and usually all granulation to choose from.

He also has visco fuse in a few different dia.
 
We just got an order of GOEX OLDE EYNSFORD and SWISS 1.5Fg this week.
See full list below of powder and prices


BLACK POWDER & SUBSTITUTES
GOEX 1Fg 1 LB $ 29.00
GOEX 2Fg 1 LB $ 29.00
GOEX 3Fg 1 LB $ 29.00
GOEX 4Fg 1 LB $ 29.00
GOEX Olde Eynsford 1.5 Fg 1 LB $31.00

SWISS 1.5 1 LB $42.00

SCHUETZEN 2Fg 1 LB $ 26.00

PYRODEX RS 1 LB $ 26.00
PYRODEX P 1 LB $ 26.00

ALLIANT Black MZ 1 LB $36.00

BLACK HORN 209 10oz $ 55.00


More black powder supplies and accessories can be found on our web site here


http://www.rustywood.ca/bp-access.html
 
Ahhh. Thanks. I looked on line and they only showed 2f and 3f. Good to hear that they normally stock it. I did find 1f, fuse and wads at RustyWood. Still looking for larger roundball.
 
Where exactly are you located? I'm in Calgary and would be willing to sell you some but I don't want to dink around with shipping.
 
Where exactly are you located? I'm in Calgary and would be willing to sell you some but I don't want to dink around with shipping.

Thanks Mike. We're pretty Rural - near Sundre. I did order some from RustyWood but part of the order is waiting on stock, so a can just might save me some agonizing waiting. As it happens, we have an appointment at South Health Campus tomorrow.
 
Back
Top Bottom