Any new pistol caliber Marlins available?

k_h

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Friend's looking for a 357 ....told him I was pretty sure they haven't built any new ones for a while....

And sorry if it's in the wrong part of the forum, but seems most appropriate here to me.
 
Not a Marlin, but perhaps a Henry? I have the Big Boy Steel in .357mag and it's a very fine rifle. Good finish, smooth lever action, 2MOA accurate, 20" barrel, 7 lbs, 10 rounds mag.

henrybbs_cover_01s.jpg
 
Not a Marlin, but perhaps a Henry? I have the Big Boy Steel in .357mag and it's a very fine rifle. Good finish, smooth lever action, 2MOA accurate, 20" barrel, 7 lbs, 10 rounds mag.



Think he's specifically after a marlin... even my 1873 Winchester didn't sway him.
 
Last edited:
The only new Marlin pistol caliber rifle you will find in a retail establishment is the 1894 in 44Mag

Otherwise stick to the EE and pickup a used one
 
Friend's looking for a 357 ....told him I was pretty sure they haven't built any new ones for a while....

And sorry if it's in the wrong part of the forum, but seems most appropriate here to me.

The only new Marlin pistol caliber rifle you will find in a retail establishment is the 1894 in 44Mag

Otherwise stick to the EE and pickup a used one

My understanding also. Thanks.
 
I have two in 357 - picked up an 1894C from gunbroker and an 1894CSS in mint condition from the EE a while back. They're out there, but you have to be patient and be prepared to pay.
 
If it's a Marlin you want just keep checking the EE and be patient. Within the last year I've bought 3 of them. One post JM in .357, one JM in .44 mag and a JM Cowboy Special in .45 Colt.
 
Back
Top Bottom