Accuracy Plus had some a few weeks ago when I bought my Rossi.
Not a Marlin, but perhaps a Henry? I have the Big Boy Steel in .357mag and it's a very fine rifle. Good finish, smooth lever action, 2MOA accurate, 20" barrel, 7 lbs, 10 rounds mag.
Friend's looking for a 357 ....told him I was pretty sure they haven't built any new ones for a while....
And sorry if it's in the wrong part of the forum, but seems most appropriate here to me.
The only new Marlin pistol caliber rifle you will find in a retail establishment is the 1894 in 44Mag
Otherwise stick to the EE and pickup a used one
Ah I see! Very well, then, no problem and I wish him well.![]()
I have two in 357 - picked up an 1894C from gunbroker and an 1894CSS in mint condition from the EE a while back. They're out there, but you have to be patient and be prepared to pay.



























