A Provincial (Ontario) LEO Verifier just sent a letter stating that my .320CF Baby Bulldog is prohib, as apparently he managed to somehow come to the conclusion that it is a .328 S&W ? It is currently in their possession.
Going back to what I remember about this revolver, I always believed it fit antique criteria. I know these can be hard to date, and reliance sometimes comes down to proof / inspectors marks; this was clearly of Belgian manufacture and had limited markings on it. I do not believe any markings were taken into consideration in identifying this revolver, especially since the approach of labelling it a .328 S&W was a determining factor.
I know the .32 go/no-go antique discussion had been kicked around for years, but how does the .328 S&W angle fit into the picture.
The revolver does not cycle or index properly, remarks were that it was unable to be tested.
Going back to what I remember about this revolver, I always believed it fit antique criteria. I know these can be hard to date, and reliance sometimes comes down to proof / inspectors marks; this was clearly of Belgian manufacture and had limited markings on it. I do not believe any markings were taken into consideration in identifying this revolver, especially since the approach of labelling it a .328 S&W was a determining factor.
I know the .32 go/no-go antique discussion had been kicked around for years, but how does the .328 S&W angle fit into the picture.
The revolver does not cycle or index properly, remarks were that it was unable to be tested.


















































