That is a great effort - my ony contribution is not to confuse them with a box of cohibas....
Pretty much how I make mine, my paper is different though, it comes in a lot of our suppliers boxes as packing material.
They work pretty good, not all that accurate mind you.
Makes loading fast lol, but when they are all gone you are like awe man....
What paper are you using?
I found packing paper to be thin and original enough looking. Found rolls of it at office depot, its a little shinny on one side but I just face that in.
How well does your musket shoot with .69cal rbs? Have you tried .75s yet? I used former some kielbasa wrap butcher paper on a batch of cartridges and it worked surprisingly well. Smelled good tooI find news print compresses well but is prone to tearing more so than other mediums. Printer paper is good for blanks.
Just finished casting the balls this weekend so have not had a chance to shoot it. I wanted to used the original military size ball just to be a purest
I was not going to pay the crazy prices online for lead ball lol.
Fair enough! If you get bored with the .69s and want to try out the .75s without throwing $120 on a lyman mold I'd be happy to send you a little pile to test. Just cover postage.
British smoothbore cartridges were not greased.
British smoothbore cartridges were not greased.



























