I do not recall ever seeing anyone share pics of their vintage / antique ammuntion box collections. Thought I would take time to share some photos and encourage others to do the same. I really enjoy collecting full, original cartridge boxes for the old lever guns. Does not seem to be as many folks into it up here, but it can be very enjoyable. Always looking for nice boxes to add to my collection as well, it is not easy finding nice boxes up here.
Here are some photos. Top photo are my 348 WCF boxes. Second photo are boxes of 33WCF. Those 8 red and yellow "1946" style boxes all came from the same crate, as new. Third pic is for the Winchester 1894 calibers. Last photo is a mixed lot. Most of the two piece boxes remain factory sealed. I think one of my best boxes is a box of Peters 348WCF in 210 grain. Most people probably do not even know that the 348WCF was available in this offerering. Peters did this 210 grain offering for only a year or two.
Cheers,
Matt
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Here are some photos. Top photo are my 348 WCF boxes. Second photo are boxes of 33WCF. Those 8 red and yellow "1946" style boxes all came from the same crate, as new. Third pic is for the Winchester 1894 calibers. Last photo is a mixed lot. Most of the two piece boxes remain factory sealed. I think one of my best boxes is a box of Peters 348WCF in 210 grain. Most people probably do not even know that the 348WCF was available in this offerering. Peters did this 210 grain offering for only a year or two.
Cheers,
Matt




























































