I got The Brick!

I have a piece of marble flooring from the old immigration building in Edmonton. I was born in the USA and it took my Mom 5 years to get me citizenship even though she was Canadian, funny how things change.
I acquired it as a reminder of how good it was to become a citizen of one of the best countries in the world, nowadays I'm scratching my head and wondering what happened.
 
I have a piece of marble flooring from the old immigration building in Edmonton. I was born in the USA and it took my Mom 5 years to get me citizenship even though she was Canadian, funny how things change.
I acquired it as a reminder of how good it was to become a citizen of one of the best countries in the world, nowadays I'm scratching my head and wondering what happened.

It's still one of the best in the world. Maybe your expectations or point of view have changed?
 
Back
Top Bottom