Yep my order is in for mid April delivery, getting 200 pieces @$72/100,, $18 shipping and tax.
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have!There's some on the ee for $95/100 shipped.
I just wish they had made the MKI brass instead of the shorter MKII.
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have!
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have!
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?
Mine is a Belgian Lambert and theat British bulldog, in .450, might have to shorten them but that's not a big deal!In my .450 I have to shorten them a fraction but not much just on my case trimmer But mine is a rare S&W new model #3 In .450 most of the webleys should have a little longer chamber
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have!
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?
There's some on the ee for $95/100 shipped.
I just wish they had made the MKI brass instead of the shorter MKII.
45 cowboy is even easier. But for most people it's easier to trim length than trim rims.Mk1 brass is easy to make from 45 auto rim,all that needs to be done is to thin the rim.



























