Starline makes .455 webley Brass now!

There's some on the ee for $95/100 shipped.

I just wish they had made the MKI brass instead of the shorter MKII.
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have! :)
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?
 
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have! :)
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?

In my .450 I have to shorten them a fraction but not much just on my case trimmer But mine is a rare S&W new model #3 In .450 most of the webleys should have a little longer chamber
 
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have! :)
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?

455 MKII length brass should work in most 450 revolvers.

The great news about the starline 455 brass is it will have large primer holes not like the 455 fiochhi small primer brass.
Large primer brass is way better.
it will be stronger to no doubt.
 
In my .450 I have to shorten them a fraction but not much just on my case trimmer But mine is a rare S&W new model #3 In .450 most of the webleys should have a little longer chamber
Mine is a Belgian Lambert and theat British bulldog, in .450, might have to shorten them but that's not a big deal!
 
maybe that will come, I will be putting in an order with you soon for .44 Russian .456, I have a webley .455/.476. Some .38 S&W and those .44 webley you have! :)
The .455 cases will work for the .450 right?

Most of the .450 chambered revolvers will take a .455 MKII but some won't. Might have to trim a bit but it's an easy fix.
 
Just got some of the starline brass .455 mk 2 stamped. Looks excellent on par with all their other brass.
I wish it was priced similar to their other handgun brass, it basically double the price. Id rather pay and have every case identical then trim myself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom