Hi Guyz,
I'm good at carpentry work but not so quite experienced with guns. But I love to do DIY stuff.
I was looking for traditional Blackpowder rifle under $1000, but couldn't get any new or good shape gun anywhere in that budget in Canada. So finally I'm deciding to buy the following Kit from Traditions Firearms US.
https://www.traditionsfirearms.com/p...ber-percussion
Importing it through Borderview International will cost me around $99 + 5% + shipping = approx $180.
Need your suggestions about it. Will it be a good deal and decision? anyone has experience dealing with Borderview?
Avtar
I'm good at carpentry work but not so quite experienced with guns. But I love to do DIY stuff.
I was looking for traditional Blackpowder rifle under $1000, but couldn't get any new or good shape gun anywhere in that budget in Canada. So finally I'm deciding to buy the following Kit from Traditions Firearms US.
https://www.traditionsfirearms.com/p...ber-percussion
Importing it through Borderview International will cost me around $99 + 5% + shipping = approx $180.
Need your suggestions about it. Will it be a good deal and decision? anyone has experience dealing with Borderview?
Avtar


















































