While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rusty woods probably has a mold. I shoot my zoave alot. Last time i looked each mini was over 2bucks. A 40 or 50 dollar mold is a small investment. And with minis you dont need all the modern casting gear if your not casting. A cheep cast iron pot and campstove and your of to sling big lead
Should have specified in Canada. Cost to ship from the States is not worth the 25 I need.
Just looking to fire form my 25 brass with 575 then can load the 590-600s afterwards.
I have a .575 mold. It was too small so I bought a .578 If you're stuck I can make you the ones you need. I'm in Lachute area, you can pick them up or I could mail them. No charge except shipping.
Thanks guys for all the help. Looks like I have a lot of options and some generous CGN's always helpful - seems like the older the rifles they shoot the nicer the group of shooters!