Who sells .575 Minies in Canada?

sledge

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Does anyone know where I can find a source of .575 diameter Minie bullets?
Tried a few dealers online, nobody seems to cast those particular ones.

Cheers,
 
Last edited:
Rusty woods probably has a mold. I shoot my zoave alot. Last time i looked each mini was over 2bucks. A 40 or 50 dollar mold is a small investment. And with minis you dont need all the modern casting gear if your not casting. A cheep cast iron pot and campstove and your of to sling big lead
 
Should have specified in Canada. Cost to ship from the States is not worth the 25 I need.
Just looking to fire form my 25 brass with 575 then can load the 590-600s afterwards.
 
Thanks guys for all the help. Looks like I have a lot of options and some generous CGN's always helpful - seems like the older the rifles they shoot the nicer the group of shooters!
 
Back
Top Bottom