Looked into it and no the Clark tumblers aren’t cut for a fly. So your pretty much stuck, with an old fashioned, single hang trigger.
Posted here, as well as where?
curved fine pieces? you mean the wire inlay?
No, just the fine details on your inlays and patch box. I see a lot of fine scalloping on there (the curves) and lots of detail on some of those larger inlays, takes a lot of time and patience. Basics I know, but it takes a lot of practice to get those looking so fine. I may as well be using a chainsaw compared to your work!Good work.
Great work Sean, be darn proud to carry that, and be the envy at many a Rendezvous...
Great craftsmanship and an excellent eye for the little details that make the stock pop out. Obviously you are very good at woodworking but I'd really like to know what your work/trade is?
I was a licensed truck and bus mechanic and welder but I too played with wood as a hobby. I mainly made antique looking cabinets, hall trees, jam cupboards, my bathroom 1/4 sawn oak vanity and linen tower and the list goes on.



























