So I found myself with a Webley Mark 1 revolver.
Cool pistol IMO, it’s cut for 45ACP and 625 moon clips fit.
So as an IPSC shooter who used to shoot a 625 I figured it might be fun to shoot a match (in major) with something that isn’t a firearm...
So I bought a holster the web said was best (it wasn’t) and had a holster from another but nothing was worthy for match use.
Thought I could modify a WSM II, that was a bust...
So in my search I watched a YouTube on moulding Kydex at home (and another and another...).
Amazon had sheets in grey for $15 (delivered IIRC) and Walmart had cheap foam sheets for yoga, so never letting fear or common sense to hold me back I added everything to the cart, checked out and figured the worst I could do would be to burn down my house, lol.
For a first attempt I’m stoked.
Works great, feels solid, has excellent retention and draws quick.
What more could I want, I’m a happy camper. Just have to come up with the moon clip holders, practice a bit and off to find a match
Cool pistol IMO, it’s cut for 45ACP and 625 moon clips fit.
So as an IPSC shooter who used to shoot a 625 I figured it might be fun to shoot a match (in major) with something that isn’t a firearm...
So I bought a holster the web said was best (it wasn’t) and had a holster from another but nothing was worthy for match use.
Thought I could modify a WSM II, that was a bust...
So in my search I watched a YouTube on moulding Kydex at home (and another and another...).
Amazon had sheets in grey for $15 (delivered IIRC) and Walmart had cheap foam sheets for yoga, so never letting fear or common sense to hold me back I added everything to the cart, checked out and figured the worst I could do would be to burn down my house, lol.
For a first attempt I’m stoked.
Works great, feels solid, has excellent retention and draws quick.
What more could I want, I’m a happy camper. Just have to come up with the moon clip holders, practice a bit and off to find a match



















































