Source .454 lead round ball for .44 percussion revolver

Rust wood trading

Hornady makes them and I think even Basspro/cabelas has them

If this is your first Cap and ball make sure to buy a set of Slixshot nipples and only use Rem #10 caps (CCI are garbage)
 
Rust wood trading

Hornady makes them and I think even Basspro/cabelas has them

If this is your first Cap and ball make sure to buy a set of Slixshot nipples and only use Rem #10 caps (CCI are garbage)

Hi Dsiwy, been shooting for about a year now - still using factory nipples. Checked both BassPro and Cabela's , no stock.

Thanks, Retreever
 
I use the Hornady .454 round lead balls (14.49 or so for a box of 100 is not shabby) and purchased from Cabelas: was out of stock for a couple of months this past spring but I did get the two boxes ordered ... my pistol was bought from Dsiwy BTW - and a really good Uberti .44
 
Back
Top Bottom